Thread: One word

  1. #2311
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear Lord, Thank you for this beautiful Day, Thank you for surrounding me with so many loving friends, Thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me. Please be with me and bless everyone who loves me.

    I am so lucky to have so many friends, and I feel so good knowing that you are one. *Huggs*

  2. #2312
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ver?rgert und niedergedr?ckt

  3. #2313
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am sorry to hear that Sis, Would a Hug Help?

  4. #2314
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    swimming

    *leaves hugs for sis

  5. #2315
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Morning Susanne [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , I hope you are doing well. I also send good wishes to Rae. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    May your day be filled with sunshine, laughter and the thoughts of loving friends.

    rog

    *almosthappy*

  6. #2316
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sending the good wishes right back atcha*
    I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better!!!

    sunshine

  7. #2317
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I could catch a rainbow
    I would do it just for you
    And share with you its beauty
    On the days you're feeling blue.

    If I could build a mountain
    You could call your very own;
    A place to find serenity,
    A place to be alone.

    If I could take your troubles
    I would toss them in the sea,
    But all these things I'm finding
    Are impossible for me.

    I can not build a mountain
    Or catch a rainbow fair,
    But let me be what I know best,
    A friend who's always there.


    hug

  8. #2318
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How sweet!!!
    Viel Besser

  9. #2319
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shoes

  10. #2320
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aaaaaw, how sweet!!!

    Umarmung!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •